Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Me

Welcome to my little blog. I am so very happy you found me in this ever growing sea of blogs. As my  title says, I am a wannabe artist with a fierce thirst for all things creative. I work in my small home studio here in beautiful Virginia. My current love affairs are with fabric, fiber and paint. My heart races at the sight of discarded wool and cashmere sweaters and I adore a good flea market excursion. Thirty five years ago I snagged me the finest specimen of a husband and father known to the universe and I have been blessed with two handsome, smart and funny sons. I send my little creations out into this big world via an Etsy online shop called The Empty Nest. I love visiters, so I invite you to take a moment out of your busy day and come browse a little. As always... be kind and stay creative!