Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, if I was not doing the typing I would never have believed it. I am actually blogging! Easy so far..now what, I guess I have to say something to keep you interested. OMG...what have I gotten myself into. What makes me think anything I have to say would be remotely interesting to others? Then again, I do read other blogs and their lives are not much more exciting than mine. This could be a very cool thing I am about to begin. Well to start I am the oldest girl out of a family of eleven, yup you heard right, eleven. God bless my mom. I will never know how she did it all and stayed so sane and healthy. She is 82 and going strong..love you mom!
 I am the woman behind the little design shop called The Empty Nest. I work everyday out my cozy home studio. I have all the comforts of home in there with me. I have a great big desk top for sewing and painting, many shelves of fabulous fabric, lot's of paint, a televison and an Ipod loaded with great music. My husband says all I need is a litter box and refridgerator and I would never have to come out.
 I am hoping to use this blog to share some of the every day beauty and creativeness I encounter in my daily meanderings. I am in awe of all the creative people handcrafting fabulous treasures. I will be posting photos of my finds and maybe sharing some how-to's. Their will definitely be some recipe sharing and other cool stuff. So please visit often and have a cup of coffee or tea with me. If you time it right, you might catch me taking a fresh batch of my wonderful scones out of the oven. Hope to see you soon.


No comments: