Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Morning Blizzard!!




Good Morning everyone, I awoke this morning to the most beautiful snowfall and I can't wipe the smile off my face. Of course I say that because I do not have to drive to work. I thought Virginia was never going to get a good snowstorm this year. I will take this one and then I will be ready for spring.
I am also smiling this morning because I am being featured on a fabulous blog
(www.petitebookstore.com ) by a wonderful lady named Tedi. Just click on photo to right to get to her beautiful website. We found each other via Etsy.com and makeminepink.com
I hope if you have time you will take a look at her shop and the feature. The lovely comments so far have really made me feel almost 'talented'. Thank you Tedi.
On another note and back to the weather...I am posting some pic's of my poor birds trying to get some breakfast in this storm. It was like Hitchcocks 'The Birds' when I came downstairs. I think my feeders are providing the only food for miles around.
Well I think today is going to be a perfect day for hanging in the studio and getting creative. I have decided to be a vendor at the Warrenton Spring Festival Craft Show, on May 16. I have much sewing and creating to do! Be kind and stay creative.

No comments: