Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Costco Tee shirt Makeover!!



Ok...I have been seeing a lot of t-shirt redo's on all the crafting websites I follow, so I decided to try one. I went to Costco and bought a package of mens medium t's. I love their brand, very good quality...better than Hanes. First I creatively cut it up and then re-stitched it back together. I painted my watercolor roses and I think it came out pretty darn cute. Let me know what you think and if you think I should make more for my booth (do you think they would sell?) Be honest!! Ok ...back to the studio!

1 comment:

Pussycats and Angels said...

Hi Janet
First of all, I think the T-Shirts are fantastic, and yes they should fly out the door when you put them up for sale. The painting is very good you know.
I would like to thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, I was very touched. Looks like you live in a beautiful place. I will be back very soon to visit you again, until then have a good week.
Warm Wishes
Julie