Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spotted! The elusive Rufus Sided Towhee

Morning friends, I have been trying to get a good photo of this little guy for 8 years. He always seems to elude me. He has a very distinctive chirp and I usually hear him before I see him. By the time I get my camera....poof, he is gone. So happy to have him hanging around this morning. Guess how I enticed him to my railing...bran muffin crumbs! Now that I know what he likes, maybe I can get him to come back again and stay. I just love his coloring, reminds me of a calico cat. Well must go buy a tent for my festival booth, I heard Home Depot has them. I don't have a clue how I will get it home as I am sure it will not fit in my trunk ;-) Until next time, be kind and stay creative.

PS...I was right, my tush is purple and green. My wrist however is feeling a little better. Thanks for all the kind words of concern. ( I love my friends)

No comments: