Friday, May 22, 2009

They have arrived right on time!





My Husband and I began planting our beautiful Tall Bearded Iris about 8 years ago. They have long been my favorite flower. The 21 years we lived in Texas I had very little luck with my plantings. Here in Virginia they flourish. These stunning flowers have an aroma similar to candy and orange juice....wonderful! The array of colors and different combinations of colors is unending. They multiply every year and I never have to water them. My kind of plant. I hope you enjoy browsing at my garden and if you are in the area, stop by and pick some to take home. Until next time, be kind and stay creative.

3 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Beautiful!

Wanda..... said...

Thank you so much for your comment Janet...I'm sorry for the loss of your younger sister...You did an admirable thing caring for her...My mother died in my arms as well...Thank you again for your kind words.

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Stunning! :0)