Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Home!!


Good morning bloggers..I just got back from my California vacation and have not even unpacked yet. I have so much to share with all of you. Photos and stories will be posted very soon. I must first catch up with my Etsy shop orders. It seems the minute I left town people decided to shop. I'm not complaining ...very happy for the business. As soon as I unpack, do laundry, clean house(hubby was alone for 12 days!), ship orders out and go through mail (seems hubby didn't look at mail for 12 days.....) I will be rejoining the blogging world. Until then..be kind and stay creative.

P.S....the photo is a view from Highway 330 as you come off the San Bernardino Mountain Range outside Los Angeles. Like looking at the surface of another planet...very cool. I made this 45 min. drive everyday to and from the home I was staying at. Really treacherous road..no room for error.

5 comments:

Julia Guthrie said...

wow, gorgeous mountains! Looking forward to seeing your holiday pics too :)
Had to laugh at the 'hubby being alone for 12 days' & not opening post or anything. What on earth would the world look like if women weren't around I wonder?? ROFLMAO!

hen said...

Welcome back Janet!!!! Wow! That pic is amazing, can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!

hugs,
hen
x

Kelly Ann said...

Welcome Back...

quiltcat said...

Hi Janet, welcome back! Looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pics of your trip!

Patsy said...

Welcome home!!! Glad your trip was so enjoyable!! Can't wait to see what all you did>