Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Here!! Happy Autumn Everyone




Hooray...I thought I smelled autumn and it is finally here. I feel like breathing a sigh of relief. All my favorite smells, colors and festive holidays rolled up into one spectacular showy season. Let the pie baking, pumpkin carving, leaf raking (ok..not so much that one) and trick or treating begin. Off with the AC and open those windows so you can catch every crisp breeze that blows by. Gas up the family car for the leaf peeping Sunday drives and visits to the local orchards to go apple picking.



Check your local paper or the internet for the best place to pick your own pumpkins. Maybe you will get lucky and they will have homemade donuts and cider ..and even better yet..HAYRIDES!!!

                                       

This is an old photo of my guys when they were little. We found a fabulous farm with all of the above features I just mentioned. It was a delicious place with aromas I still remember. Heres hoping all of you find your own little slice of Autumn heaven this year...it's worth searching for.
Until next time..be kind and stay creative.

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

You have such good looking sons Janet...we have orchards close by with fresh cider and donuts plus a corn field maze...Autumn is a happy time!