Sunday, October 18, 2009

I No Longer Discriminate !

                


                   

Ok.. I have had some manly men e-mail me and ask if I would ever consider creating scarves and fingerless gloves for them. You speak..I listen (don't tell my husband I said that) here is the first of soon to be many winter creations for men. I love the warm tweedy brown yarn...so classic. This Unisex scarf is now in my Etsy shop. Ok, that's all I wanted to tell you. You can go back to what you were doing ;-)
Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

P.S.....that's my handsome son ..thanks Sean ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,

Thank you for the sweet comment. You are very talented yourself. Love that scarf.

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Great scarf!! Love the color. Men wear scarves? My hubby wouldn't be caught dead in one. Thought that was a guy thing, obviously not.

Tweed Thoughts said...

Och, you're a genius Janet - these will sell like hotcakes! Your son models it beautifully :)

Aprons and More said...

Hope you are ready for the orders!! Bet it will be a hot item!

katy :)