Friday, October 29, 2010

Do I have enough????

Hello friends...I'm working like a madwoman, trying to finish all my items for my Open House next week in NY. I do this to myself every time...I fret over wether I have made enough creations for the show and will people like them...UHG!!
 While watching my new obsession, Boardwalk Empire on HBO Sunday nights, I have been creating lot's of needle felted snowballs. See my tutorial here.
 My cupcake variation
 Snowdrift variation
Painted glass balls with German glass glitter for extra sparkle on your tree
Some folkart saltbox houses
I had to throw in this photo...isn't she adorable? Her name is Liliella and she is modeling one of my polar fleece hats that I will have at the show. Childrens and adult sizes.
I have so much more not enough time to show them all.
Ok...back to the studio.
I just know I need more !!
Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Janet - my friend - you need to sit down and take a few minutes to just breathe. All will go well and last few minutes aren't going to change anything. You're ready - you always are!

Hugs - Marie

Atelier Conti said...

OMG! I just love those snowballs...can someone like me ever learn to make them? Even with your wonderful tutorial. I doubt I could come up with something so cute. But I hope to try!

Wanda..... said...

You are a very creative woman, Janet...and just as productive too! :)

Aprons and More said...

Too cute! I love the fleece hat and the model is a cutie! Best of luck on your show! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Katy :)

Audrey said...

Getting ready for shows is hard. I've never known how much to make and take along either!
Hope you have a awesome time :)

Sue said...

Wow, if these aren't cute, I don't know what is~ love the little cupcake! What price are you selling them for? I saw that HBO series advertised earlier this summer, but didn't realize it was on now. I am obsessed with a lot of those series on Showtime and HBO. LOL
I hope that when you try the soup recipe that you like it!

Kathleen Grace said...

Good luck on your open house Janet, I know you will do well with all the beautiful things you make! Love that little hat!

Sweet Birdy Love said...

Hey Janet, my mouth is watering at the sight of those felted balls, they look like sherbet lollies, yummy.
Liliella looks soooo cute in her hat and the crocheted flowers set it off perfectly.
Love the saltbox house too, wish I lived there.
Am sure your Open House will be a huge success and you will have plenty of stock for it.
Enjoy the week and pace yourself, all will be well.

Claire X