Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And the Winners are......

Hello friends..it's time! Before I announce the names of the two lucky ladies, I want to thank everyone who left a comment and spread the good word about Janet's artwork. I really loved reading about which Janet Hill print you would pick and why. 
I welcome all the new followers to my little blog and hope you will all come visit me again.
A huge 'Thank You' to the lovely and talented Janet Hill, for her incredible generosity and kindness.

If you have not visited Janet's shop, please treat yourself and run, don't walk to Janet Hill Studio on Etsy.


I enlisted the help of that handy Random Generator thingy and came with two lucky ladies..

Winner of the First Prize, who gets to pick any one of Janet's MEDIUM sized art prints is.....
*
*
*
#31- Kirsty from KirstyGirl blog!

Congratulations Kirsty! Please contact me with a mailing address and print choice, so Ms. Hill can put your chosen print in the mail to you.

Winner of the Second Prize, who gets to pick two gorgeous greeting cards from Ms. Hill's greeting card line is ...
*
*
*
#5-Stephanie from The Ladybugs Garden blog!

Congratulations Stephanie! Please contact me with a mailing address and card choices (2)
You can find Janet's beautiful greeting card line here. I think they would look fabulous framed.

So that's it! Thank you again for the wonderful response and I wish all of you a lovely week.

Until next time..be kind and stay creative.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Two VERY lucky ladies. Congratulations to both of them.

DI

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Congrats !

Aprons and More said...

Congrats to both winners! And thanks for the introduction to Janet Hill!

Katy :)

The LadyBugs Garden said...

I won I won....Thanks Janet! well both Janets. I really love her style of painting. I will frame both of my cards.
xoxo
Stephanie

Kirsty Girl said...

Thank you so much Janets! :P
I am in the process of picking now... wow it's so amazingly hard! I think I need to enlist the help of my guy for this one! It's impossible!

Annette said...

Those are 2 lucky ladies!

Kirsty Girl said...

Hi Janet!
I've just blogged about how I won this giveaway if you're interested! :)

http://kirstygirl7.blogspot.com/2011/03/janet-hill-oil-paints-prints.html

Anonymous said...

xanax online symptoms of xanax overdose - xanax pills prescribed