Thursday, July 26, 2012

~ Squeezing in a Workshop ~

Hello friends....yes, I'm still here!
With the opening of my new shop, I have not had much time to blog.
 Hopefully that will change once things settle in.
I received many requests for workshops on my opening day and I am trying to squeeze one in before July ends.
So..here you go!
UPDATE
Class is Full!
Stay tuned for additional classes!


July 29 , Sunday
12pm -4pm
Beginners Chalk Paint Workshop
Cost: $80
Includes use of all paints and supplies needed
Light refreshments will be served

You will learn:
All about Chalk Paint™ decorative paints
Assorted painting techniques such as
   Rustic
   2 layer
   Washes
   Wet distress
   Dry distress
  Application of Clear and Dark waxes
  Coloring waxes
  Trouble shooting with problem furniture pieces

A small take home piece will be painted using techniques learned in class

Please call or email to hold place in class as seating is limited to 8 students per class. Credit Cards accepted.

All of you ladies who put your names in my workshop book....I have e-mailed you.
Hope to see you soon!
PS...photos of my big day are coming soon. Waiting on my photographer son to transfer them from his camera to mine.

Until next time...be kind and stay creative!
                                                                

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tempted although it's a bit far away for me, but I'll think about it.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I wish I lived closer! Nice to see you here and I know how busy you have been- xo Diana

Anne said...

How I would love to be there. I have learn so much thru your blog, best of luck to you Janet.
Anne

Lynda Bruni said...

It was such a pleasure meeting you today! Thank you for taking the time to talk with my friend and me about Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and techniques. We left your store soooo inspired to create and went straight to some stores of "well loved" and used furniture for more inspiration!

I can hardly wait for Sunday's workshop on how to use Chalk Paint!

Until then...............

Your new Blog reader,

Lynda