Friday, December 20, 2013

~ Holiday Hours at The Empty Nest ~

       Hello friends, I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. 
   2013 has been a very good year for The Empty Nest. As a gift to my hard working girls, Carol and Sue, I have decided to close The Empty Nest from 12noon on Dec. 24th and reopen on Jan 2nd. 
   I believe the holidays are meant to be enjoyed with your family and we plan on doing just that.
I would like to thank all of you for visiting, shopping and spreading the word about my little shop. I have met and befriended so many wonderful people and have been so blessed to have them become loyal customers. I absolutely love being a shopkeeper in a small town. 
So Merry Christmas to you all and I wish you a very Happy New Year!
See you on the flip side!!!!
Until next time...be kind and stay creative!
                                                        

6 comments:

Lady Courtney said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JANET, CAROL AND SUE!!!

Suzie said...

So happy to see that you are closing your shop to be with family. You deserve a wonderful Christmas! I love your store and it is most certainly you that makes the shop a wonderful place to be! Merry Christmas Janet!

Marian@Gathering Branches said...

Yay for taking a well deserved break! What a great idea for you and for them. And the bed display that I am assuming is your front window looks so wonderfully evocative of childhood Christmas dreams.

Enjoy your holiday and Best Wishes,
Marian Cutler

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!
Good for you for closing the shop for quality family time! Thank you for opening your special shop and for always being so kind and sharing your talents.

See you soon,
Jolie Carroll

Aprons and More said...

Merry Christmas Janet! Hope you have a great holiday!!

Katy :)

Hartwood Roses said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Janet, Carol, and Sue!