Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sales in my Society6 and VIDA shops!!


Hello Friends!
I hope all of my US friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed good food and good friends/family time.

Thanksgiving is over and that can only mean one thing.....
ON TO CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH, KWANZA and of course
FESTIVUS !!


For the last 5 years my brick and mortar shop had consumed all my time and left me very little for my own festivities. My house was the last decorated and there was not enough time for holiday baking, shopping and family time.
Well that all changes this year! 
Saturday, Nov 25th is Shop Small Saturday and I plan on heading out and supporting as
many indie shopkeepers as possible. Having been in those ranks for five years, I absolutely understand how crucial that philosophy can be to a business's bottom line. So if you can, support local whenever possible.
Another way to support your local artists is to visit their online shops.
I have two online shops
and



Both are offering great Holiday savings as Black Friday specials.
is offering BOGO...yup, you read that correctly.
Buy one item and get another of lesser or equal value
FREE!
is offering 25% off of 
EVERYTHING
in my shop plus 
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
on most items.
What are you waiting for??? 
Spend some time today in my online shops and...
get out there tomorrow for 
Shop Small Saturday
Happy shopping!

Until next time...be kind and stay creative.


Hugs,

No comments: