Saturday, March 31, 2018

Gorgeous Wade of England turquoise and gold tea set

Hello friends, hope you are having a lovely day.

A few weeks back a good friend and fellow retired Annie Sloan paint Stockist, Kim Valois, 
of Brocante in the Barossa blog, posted for sale on Instagram the
most beautiful tea set. Well, I immediately messaged Kim to ask if it was something I could afford.
Kim said yes and I said SOLD!

 Just look at that color!!! I mean really. Perfection!

 And the striking gold inside is the icing on the cake.

 Such a sweet teapot.

 The gold is all in such great condition as this set is most likely from the 1940's.


 You can read all about the Wade Company, Stoke-on-Trent, dating back to 1810

The blue and gold just make me smile...Thank you, Kim!

Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,
Janet xox

**FYI...My Watercolor & Wine Workshop is now** 
SOLDOUT

Keep a watch here on the blog for the next Workshop!
Be sure to add your e-mail at the top right to subscribe to 
The Empty Nest
and never miss a post or creative announcement.
Many thanks!

No comments: