Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Friday!

Good Morning World!

7:08 am sunrise in Virginia

What do you have planned for this weekend? Will you be getting creative? Maybe finishing a sewing project or painting a room you have been wanting to tackle. Much of the country is experiencing some milder weather, so maybe just spending time outside is on the agenda. Whatever your plans, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

As for me.....yup, I'm working on my kitchen and it's the home stretch..WooHoo!

Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

7 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

You go Janet! I think I'm almostr as anxious to see your finished kitchen as you are! Amazing sunrise photo:>)

Jennifer Juniper said...

I will be skiing! Love the bead board :)

Claire said...

Hey Janet another stunning sunrise.

I got up at 5.45am to get ready for a market, but it was pouring with rain.
Market was cancelled, so back to bed, but not to sleep, so got up again.........

The boys are away today, so a bonus play day here

Sewing, crochet, housework, coffee, I am going to enjoy it.

Enjoy yours too,

Claire :}

Devon said...

Cant wait to see it,,me and hubby escaped to Cocoa Beach for the weekend,,and the weather is beautiful..

Millie D said...

Gorgeous photo. I love reading your blog so I've nominated you as a stylish bloggger. http://milliebead.blogspot.com/
Millie

Annette said...

I hope you're having fun finishing up the kitchen! I hope to spend some time with my new camera this weekend!

Davexfla said...

Cant wait to see it,,me and hubby escaped to Cocoa Beach for the weekend,,and the weather is beautiful..