Sunday, July 15, 2012

~ I've Moved ~

It's official!


The Empty  Nest
has officially moved to
 Old Town Warrenton, Va.
(click above link for a map)
My Grand Opening
will be on July 20th
with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9am.
Then the doors will be swung open.
I want this to be a day of friends, laughter and fun...no pressure to buy.
Come back Saturday and I will apply purchase pressure then.
I hope to see many of my local readers and my Fox Den customers.
Refreshments will be served and a smile is required to be admitted.
Parking available along Main Street and also at the rear of my building.
If any of my Fox Den customers have a Chalk Paint™ emergency, 
please call me 540-219-6905 or text me.
e-mail me at
theemptynest.metzger930@gmail.com
Shop hours:
Tuesday-Saturday
10am-5pm
Workshops will be added ASAP!

Remember folks...this is paint..not medication (I think, although it is therapy)
So emergencies only please until Friday.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks for understanding.
And by the way......

I'M OPENING MY OWN SHOP!!!!!
Ok, I will go back to typing normal size now.

I would like to say a
 HUGE
THANK YOU
to all the Fox Den crew who have been the best to work with and I loved that they always looked out for me and interacted so beautifully with my customers.
Sharon..Andy..Phi..Janice..Lucy..Dave..Linda..Mickey
You are the best!!!!!

Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

                                                               

19 comments:

Gretel said...

*DEEP SIGH* I would SO be there...if I could...

Linda at French Hollow said...

I could not be happier for you! Congrats!

Paige Thomas King said...

Have a great week! (Thinking about a move myself, so I will send you well-wishes and hope to be rewarded with good karma!)
I'm going to send my sister to see you. She is in Manassas and needs some paint; she won't come until Saturday, I promise!
Paige

The LadyBugs Garden said...

I am so excited for you! I will come visit your shop one day soon. Best wishes and have a great time!
xoxo
Stephanie

Lady Courtney said...

I'm sooooo excited!!! Just a warning, I have seen things I want to BUY!!! ;) donna

Amy Chalmers said...

I am super happy to see you living the dream girl!~someday I will pull up to your front door...congrats!

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I know it is going to be a wonderful experience- xo Diana

Biba said...

Congratulations! Would love to be there :)

Kathleen Grace said...

Woot woot! Awesome! Photos pretty please?

bedroom interior said...

Good day
The Empty Nest
I really count on fresh news found on such a great article written by you. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

wow Janet! Well done! I am very happy for you! exciting! Have a great time at the opening.
xox Adri

Melinda ke said...

How exciting, congratulations! I wish I could be there, but I'm too far away. I hope you have a great turn out on opening day, I'm sure it will be fabulous! :)

Amy W. said...

Sending you heartfelt congratulations and best wishes on your Grand Opening Friday!!! Sounds all so exciting...and geez,...if Holland, Michigan were just around the corner from you...I'd be there for your special day!!
Again.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
May Friday be Super Spectacular for you!!!

Pamela said...

Congrats!!! Hope you have a fabulous opening day!

Amy @ 11Magnolialane said...

http://www.11magnolialane.com/2012/07/21/the-empty-nest-a-wonderful-new-shop/

Janet, the shop is just fabulous-- We can't wait to come back. Here is a link to our post on your store!

XO,
Amy

Anne said...

Congratulations Janet, very happy for you.
Anne

Tweed Thoughts said...

Huge congrats Janet! Hope your opening was a great success :)
Alison x

Jennifer Juniper said...

You did it!! I'm so excited and happy for you and looking forward to the journey :)

Beth said...

Wish I could have attended your opening! If I am ever near you I will be sure and stop by. Hope business is going well : )