Sunday, May 30, 2010

Handmade Gifts: The Empty Nest

Hello friends...I am very happy to say that this Sunday, I have been featured in The Handmade Gift Guide Blog. It is truly appreciated and I thank them. It is a very nice feature and if your time allows I would love for you to come say hello!

Handmade Gifts: The Empty Nest


UPDATE:
Wow...what a weekend! I am also being featured on another fabulous blog ..Kathy's Cottage. Please pop in and say "hello" if you get a moment. Many thanks to Kathy...if you don't know this talented and sweet lady, you should.
Ok...I promise..no more shining my own apple ;-)

8 comments:

Annette said...

Congratulations!!!! You and your work are deserving of the feature!! I hope you're having a great holiday weekend!!

The LadyBugs Garden said...

I am so proud of you Janet. All your hard work is paying off. The dream can come true.

Aprons and More said...

Great feature!! So glad I can now finally read it! Lovely!

Katy :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Congrats Janet !!! : D

Audrey said...

Congrats on the feature! Off to check it out!!

trish said...

Hi Janet. I am visiting this afternoon, through Kathy at Kathy's Cottage. What beautiful creations you have!! I am enjoying my visit to your blog and hope to come again.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Anonymous said...

well miss janet! arent' you the popular one!
it's nice to meet you too...i'm happy that you've found me...

i came over here straight away and am now following you...
we do have a lot in common!

i do hope you'll be back often, maybe even become my follower too! this is the beginning!

of what, you ask?

of a blissful bloggy relationship! hehe

see you soon!
enjoy your monday!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Sewn With Grace said...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog today. I love your work! You make the most beautiful aprons that I have ever seen. Off to look at more posts, have a great day!