Monday, April 20, 2009

Is There a Doctor in the House???


YIKES....fell down my front stairs this morning and I am sore all over. My right wrist is not too swollen, but very tender and it seems the heaviest thing I can manage to pick up is a small paint brush. I am almost too afraid to peek at my left tush as I am sure it is a lovely shade of purple by now. Popping Motrin every four hours. I am sure I will heal pretty quickly.
I wanted to post a new painting I finished . Hope you like it. I spent today painting on fabric and will try to post them soon. Have to stop typing now as my wrist is throbbing. Be kind and stay creative.

2 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Feel better soon....

Bits of Fiber said...

Take care of that wrist Janet! My kid fell off the school bus last week (wearing flipflops when it rains how smart is that!) and still has a blue stripe (with polkadots) running across her tush from it. That was one of those ... I told you so moments! But I think she realized it herself that was not the smartest decision she's made ... so no more flipflops to school. Anyway, I just realized I hope you weren't wearing flipflops when you fell .... grin. I do hope you feel better soon.