Monday, October 19, 2009

Grand Opening...The Holiday Nest Boutique

                  
  




It's me again..I know I'm posting quite a bit lately. I wanted to introduce all of you to my soon to be stocked Etsy holiday boutique. I have named it The Holiday Nest..a little play on my Etsy shop name. I decided to set aside one of my sections for everything Christmas, holiday and festive alike. I am hoping it will make finding my holiday items a little easier and keep them from getting lost in the crowd. We'll see how it works out. I will adding handpainted ornaments, more aprons, sweaters, gloves and many more goodies very soon (hey..I'm working as fast as I can!). Please remember to check in once in a while, I would love a visit ;-)   Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

2 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Great idea, Janet, to have a new section for Christmas (Holiday)goodies :) The apron is fab (NOT crackers!), hehe! Hope you will make losts of holiday sales :D

Insensata! by Laura Sners said...

Hi! I landed here though a comment of yours in Bagladee...
I really like your blog and all you do.
Come to see my stuff!

:) from the other side of the world...