Thursday, April 15, 2010

It Doesn't Take Much To Make Me Smile!


I woke up this morning to find I was featured in a Treasury on the Front Page of Etsy...at 6am! The one morning I sleep till 6:30...
I wish there was a way to be notified when this happens, but it is pretty cool to be surprised. I am sending a big THANK YOU to Bonnybluearts for choosing my knitted and felted clutch for her lovely Treasury.
Being a HUGE Jane Austen fan, I fell in love with this beautiful wedding dress. Isn't it divine?
I found this painting in an online gallery...love the comparison of the two dresses...Jane would be proud to wear Bonnybluearts version. I think Mr. Darcy would approve also...;-)
Until next time..be kind and stay creative. Don't forget to come for Pie on Friday!!!
PS...I'm not being boastfull posting two pics of my treasury, just can't for the life of me remove one...arrrrgh!

12 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Wow...before you know it you'll have a posse' following you around town carrying your bags...opening doors...you are da woman...

Tweed Thoughts said...

Well done! Such good news deserves to be posted twice, hehe!:D Your clutch looks gorgeous - hope you get lots of views and hearts :) x

becky said...

That would've made me happy, too! Congrats on making the front page of etsy w/ your creations! I think you may need to change the title of your post and cut out the "wannabe" part! (maybe put wonderful in there instead)
:)

Samantha said...

congratulations!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I love Jane as well !!! What a lovely dress !

Aprons and More said...

Congratulations on the front page!! Love it!!

Katy :)

Annette said...

That would make me smile too! Congratulations!
I answered the question you asked on my blog. :)

w said...

yay on the front page!

when i was on the front, i got a nice convo from someone on etsy. got there just in time.

i love that wedding dress. but i'm not getting married ever again. i'm sure my hubby will appreciate that.

Dar said...

Congrats on making the front page. So cool!
I LOVE the wedding dress...so lovely. I would never want to take it off.

Danielle said...

How exciting! You do have some beautiful items in your shop. I hope your free advertisement brings you some sales :)

Audrey said...

Congratulations on the front page!! At least someone let you know :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

Hey, look at my treasury and in case you missed it here it is again! Ha! Just kidding. Congrats, you deserve it :)