Monday, April 12, 2010

What Goes Around..Comes Around

I'm back! Hello friends, thanks to all of you for your lovely and heartwarming comments. Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy and it did comfort me to read all your notes. I have a lot going on in my life right now...making over the whole downstairs (adios dark colors and wallpaper), spring yard work and cleaning and getting my studio ready for my new Horn sewing table. I have some fun custom apron orders also. I am working on some posts for this blog that I hope you will enjoy. So for now I just want to share a happy photo with you. It was so nice to come home from a funeral and find this in my garage..............
LIFE!
If you look closely, you will see three tiny Carolina Wren eggs. I am going to be a Grandmother! Somehow in my feeble little mind...this makes everything in my world OK...;-)
Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
PS...I will be making pie this week...we served this weeks pick to my brother-in-law last night and it got a big thumbs up...he took two pieces home, so be sure to come back.

9 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Welcome home....guess what....I'm gonna make a triple berry pie for the pie taster...it was his birthday and he wants a pie...see what you started...he use to love my cakes but nooooooo he wants PIE...so PIE it will be...

The LadyBugs Garden said...

I am so excited Janet is having grandbirdies. I love birds to. Sorry for you families loss. See you Pie Day.

Hearts Turned said...

So glad things are feeling a bit brighter for you today...baby birds are a sweet thing, aren't they?! Hope your day is beautiful!

Marie said...

I'm so glad you're back with us. You have a lot of friends out there. (I read about your recipes on two other blogs this morning. Word is getting around about you friend.)

I love the bird's nest. We have one in the backyard of beautiful blue small birds but it is just high enough I can't see inside.

Marie

Annette said...

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you came home to good news! I wrote about 2 of your recipes I tried!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is beautiful, another circle of life emerging before your eyes.

Take care,
CJ xx

Tweed Thoughts said...

Welcome back Janet - we missed you :) Congrats on your little birdie-eggs, what a lovely sight to come home to! x

Wanda..... said...

Welcome back Janet! I love your Carolina Wren nest, we have them too, one sleeps on our porch every night, their nest is under a 2nd story deck and too deep to see into, but they produce 3-5 babies with each brood!
♥...Wanda

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm so glad you are home and continuing to look at the positive. That nest really is a wonderful symbol that life goes on. Beautiful :)