Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Winner! The Empty Nest!

What a lovely surprise to open my e-mail and see that I had won a whole month of free ad space on a wonderful British blog from Hilary of haptree and me . 
I had forgotten that I had even entered!  Don't you love it when that happens? Hilary's blog has taught me so much about all the tech stuff I knew nothing about. You know...things like how to create a clickable word or how to customize your blog. She is a wealth of information and shares it all willing...I love that!
Hilary also creates some very adorable wristlets..she inspires me. So many thanks!
Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
PS...my Mom and my baby sister are arriving Wednesday for a visit...YAY!!! It's been almost 2 years since my sister was here in Virginia. She said she would call me from the top of my driveway so I could have her chilled glass of White Zinfandel ready when she walked in the door  ;-)  She's so funny! I'll be posting about our mischief later.

7 comments:

Atelier Conti said...

Congratulations Janet! You deserve it all! Have a great time with mom and sis.

Kelly Ann said...

If I stop at the top of the drive way and honk will you have glass of wine waiting for me or will you send the Fed out to shot me off the property?

Annette said...

Congrats on the win!!! Your sister sounds like mine!!! I hope you have a great time and don't get into too much trouble!!!

Aprons and More said...

Congrats!! Have a great time with your girls!

Katy :)

Heidi said...

sweet little piece of art ...

Jennifer Juniper said...

I need lots of tech help, I'd better go check that out! Have a great visit with your family :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet. Congratulations on this honor!! Nice to see it going to a blogger from here in Virginia. Love your apron creations and the bags too... mostly the bags. Stop by and say hello sometime. Hope you had rain this week-end like we did.

Di