Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Must See...'Alice Dancing Under the Gallows' - Official Trailer

Hello friends, I'm doing this by auto post. One of my favorite musicians, Regina Spektor, posted this on my Facebook yesterday. I watched and as I did so, tears came. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. Just looking at Alice and listening to her incredible story made me so happy and very, very grateful for all that my family and I have.
Please take a few minutes to watch this video and you will understand. I promise it will be the best 12 minutes you have spent in a very long time.



I wonder if Alice ever thought that some 68 years later she would be wearing pearls and still entertaining friends at her beloved piano. 
And she still has a sparkle in her eyes  ;-)

Be Inspired!

1 comment:

Atelier Conti said...

This was such a spectacular video, Janet! Wow...I'm so glad you posted it here. What an incredible woman!