Friday, December 20, 2013

~ Holiday Hours at The Empty Nest ~

       Hello friends, I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. 
   2013 has been a very good year for The Empty Nest. As a gift to my hard working girls, Carol and Sue, I have decided to close The Empty Nest from 12noon on Dec. 24th and reopen on Jan 2nd. 
   I believe the holidays are meant to be enjoyed with your family and we plan on doing just that.
I would like to thank all of you for visiting, shopping and spreading the word about my little shop. I have met and befriended so many wonderful people and have been so blessed to have them become loyal customers. I absolutely love being a shopkeeper in a small town. 
So Merry Christmas to you all and I wish you a very Happy New Year!
See you on the flip side!!!!
Until next time...be kind and stay creative!
                                                        

No comments: