Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dimash Kudaibergen...getting inspired by music in my studio

Hello, all you lovely friends!
I have been in my studio painting these past few weeks, being inspired by beautiful music.
I thought you might enjoy hearing what I have been listening to and what this music inspired me to paint.
I am currently crushing on the gorgeous voice and storytelling ability of this young singer from Kazakhstan, Dimash Kudaibergen.
You don't have to understand a word of what he is singing to be moved by his tone and delivery.
Just superb!
I will admit, the first time I listened to him sing, it brought tears to my eyes.
Click link ↓↓↓



Click link below↓↓↓
Dimash Kudaibergen...Love Is Like a Dream

Dimash is very easy on the eyes also...bonus points for inspiration.


Monticello Roses

artroomsapp..so cool


This image was created using a very cool phone app called ArtRooms. It lets you see what your art would look like actually hanging on a wall in a room design of your choice. 
Very fun!
So tell me...do you listen to music while you create?


Until next time...be kind and stay creative!
Hugs,

No comments: