Saturday, September 9, 2023

Secrets are hard to keep.....The secret I can finally share, hello A Somerset Holiday!

Hello friends, so happy to have you visit me again.
Here in Virginia it has been incredibly hot these past few weeks, but the heatwave is finally breaking.
I poured myself a cup of fresh brewed coffee and stepped out onto the back deck to temps in the low 60's.
So refreshing.
Let's talk about keeping secrets. It's hard, right??
I have been keeping a big one since February.
I have finally been given the go ahead to share with all of you.
I'M GOING TO BE FEATURED IN A MAJOR HOLIDAY MAGAZINE !!

This is the beautiful 2023 cover of 
A Somerset Holiday
You will find me on page 28.
Seeing your name in print is always very exciting.
Back in February I shipped off a box full of my old world Victorian style Santas and ornaments.
I was hoping they would love them like I do.
THEY DID!!
My 5 page feature will include a full tutorial, supply list, helpful inspiration videos and tips I discovered along the way.
Who doesn't love a good chubby old world Santa?
I will show you, with a little help from friends, the magic you can create this holiday/winter season.
I have been told that
will be on the shelves around the end of September, beginning of October.
Stampington & Co. publishes over a dozen of the most beautiful coffee table magazines.
I have been honored to be featured in many of them over the years.
They are always chock full of gorgeousness and often run over 100 pages.
I know magazines are so expensive anymore, however Stampington & Co. always make you feel as if you are getting your money's worth.
The features, the heavy duty paper used, the beautiful colors are lovely and set them apart from the typical newstand magazine.
So please be sure to keep an eye out for 
A Somerset Holiday.
You can find it at your local bookstore, craft store (Michaels/Joanns, Hobby Lobby etc)
You can also find it online.
I will be sure to share with you when mine arrives.

Get ready for some holiday fun...
take this.....

and turn it into THIS!

Until next time....eat well, sleep well and be kind.
Hugs,
Janet xox

No comments: