Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome 2009!

  Well here we are..2009. All my holiday decorations are packed away and all remnants of Christmas are out of site for another year. MAN, my house looks bare! I get so used to seeing little white lights all over the house during the holidays and when they are put away I really miss them. I do however take this opportunity to do a little furniture rearranging. 
  I have decided this is the year I am going to eat healthier. Lots of veggies and grainy things...my husband is thrilled....NOT! He hates it when I get on these health kicks. He looks at it as a punishment. I will let you know how it goes ;-)
  I am going to have a weekly outing where I will try to find some really unique and cool treasures being offered by artists out there. Some will be in person and some may be via websites or blogs. Hopefully I can expose you to lots of wonderfully creative people.
  Here is to a healthy happy new year and many more good times with my friends and family, I love you all.

No comments: