Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Art Doll- Meet Tahlula



Tahlula loves turtleneck sweaters and vintage lace. She has very expensive taste and is never without her favorite diamond earrings. All the other doll's are jealous of her fabulous style. She flys to Paris every month to have her hair styled and eyebrows waxed. I am thinking of creating some sisters for her to go shopping with. She would love having someone with her to tell her how chic she looks ;-)

P.S....don't tell Tahlula, but she is really made from a recycled felted sweater and remnant fabric. She would mortified if she knew her clothes were from Goodwill and not Chanel.

3 comments:

Bits of Fiber said...

Too cute! You got me cracking up with your p.s.!
Chantal

Kelly Ann said...

Love the face on Tahlula, very sheshe...

sweetly lovely afternoon said...

I was so tickled by this post:) I love Tahlula's fashion sense. I must commend her on her choice of stockings. I have a pair just like them! To my chagrin, her legs look much better:)