Monday, April 6, 2009

New Painting



Wanted to show you what I have been working on this morning. I set aside my sewing machine for just a few days to do some painting. The first is ' Alone at Sea' a small canvas I painted for my etsy shop. The next three photos are of watercolor paintings I have done on cotton t-shirts for my booth at the Warrenton Spring Festival in May. I forgot how much I enjoy fabric painting. I think I will get more ready to sell in my booth. I have ordered some baby t's and also womens camisole t's. I will keep you posted on my progress. Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

1 comment:

Bits of Fiber said...

Hi Janet,
Very pretty paintings! Have you ever painted on the aprons you make? Just sounds like your cup-of-tea. I'm trying to get more stuff made for the fair but we have so many other things going on right now. Tomorrow we are going to be picking up our new family addition ... a puppy! We're all excited, Sofie especially since this will be her first puppy. It's a Boykin Spaniel mix with german shorthair 4 mos old from the rspca, he's such a cutie. Anyway, love your new items!
Cheers,
Chantal