1- Thank you Wanda, your blog wanda-momentsofmine.blogspot.com/ is one that I turn to when I want some serenity and quiet time.
2- My honest things
1. Love all things Jane Austin and dream about being Marianne Dashwood
2. One of my guilty pleasures is watching Little House On the Prairie...over and over again while I paint and sew in my studio.
3. Although I am 54 and happily married 34 yrs I adore Adam Lambert..my sons laugh at this.
4. Oldest daughter of eleven children..7 boys/4girls
5. Was known as my Mom's chief cook and bottle washer (she worked evenings 3-11pm)
6. Only had 1 date before I met and married my husband ( too busy cooking & child rearing)
7. If I am your friend..I am true blue and will always be there.
8. I hope my sons know one of the most honest things in my life is my love for them.
9. Saturday morning coffee on the front porch w/ my man is an honest favorite moment of mine
10.Final 'honest' fact is that the final weeks of caring for my sister, Mary Sue( who lost her battle with cervical cancer) were so much harder for me than I ever admitted to my family.
I 'honestly' pass this the Scrap Award to :
Gretel, Hen, Diane, Kelly Ann, Kathryn, Alison, Mikiep