Saturday, March 24, 2018

new watercolor workshop announcement!

          Hello, friends and welcome back. 
So good to see so many of my lovely Facebook friends here.
 Thank you so much for staying with me.
 I promise to do my best to keep you entertained.
I have a little announcement to make. This has 
been in the planning stage for a while and I can finally talk about it.


This is going to be so much fun.
In this 3 hour workshop, you will be guided in creating a beautiful Spring floral wreath on 140lb cold press watercolor paper.
Colors of flowers can vary between students...in other words, paint it to suit your home and style.
No previous experience is needed.
Admittedly, I am by no means an expert at this art form, however, I feel absolutely sure I can successfully guide you and have you painting pretty impressionistic 
florals by the time the class is over.
Throw in a complimentary glass of wine or beer, some yummy snacks and you have the makings of a fun time.
Here are the details, please share with your friends.
Sunday, April 8th, 1-4pm
 18 Ashby St. (next to Red Truck Bakery)
Old Town Warrenton
 540-349-0035
Fee $48.00
click HERE to sign up
UPDATE
                              The April 8th Workshop is now 
SOLDOUT!
                               Due to supplies being purchased, the class fee is nonrefundable
                               Please check dates before paying...thank you for understanding.

                                                Until next time....be kind and stay creative.
Hug,
Janet xox

No comments: