Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring Sales in my Vida and Society6 online shops!

Hello friends...happy to see you here!
I wanted to share two fun promotions my online shops are hosting today.


My Society6 online 
shop is offering a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!
Time to freshen up yourself and your home for Spring!



Over in my Vida online shop, 
a 15% discount is being offered on all my original art items.
What is more perfect for Spring than a gorgeous bunny pillow?




So take a few minutes, pour a cup of your favorite hot tea or coffee and come shop my art.
Discounts are given upon checkout.
As always thank you for visiting and supporting indie artists.


Until next time...be kind and stay creative.

Hugs,
Janet xox

Janet Metzger on Vida Discount code VIDA15
Janet Metzger on Society6 Discount code ART20




















No comments: