Saturday, April 7, 2018

Watercolor & Wine painting workshop set up and new watercolor brushes

Hello friends...so good to see you again.
I just returned from
here in Oldtown Warrenton, Va.
Ciao Bella is hosting me in their lovely space for my  
Watercolor & Wine Workshop on Sunday.
I am all set up for ten students and I thought I might share a few picks with you.

 I am hoping these ladies do find some Joy in the fun of watercolor.

 In addition to creating a lovely floral wreath, they each will take home a watercolor set and quality brush so they can continue the painting fun at home.

 I have ten women coming. The class sold out in about 2 days!

 They will practice greenery and florals. 
Then create their own floral wreath to take home and frame.


Also wanted to share my new Squirrel watercolor brushes.
I follow a few really wonderful Asian watercolorists online and they were using squirrel brushes.
I had to find out what the fuss was about.
I cannot wait to try them. I will let you all know how I like them.

Until next time....be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,
Janet xox
PS...My Society6 online shop is having a sale until midnight April 8th!!
You can purchase my art prints for 14.99!!!! 
That's 30% off

No comments: