Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tutorial featuring Annie Sloan's new detail brushes

Hello friends....welcome back! 
Are all of you getting ready for Summer?
Here in Virginia, we have had so much rain. 
I have been spending tons of time in my studio painting while it rains.
I recently received Annie Sloan's new detail artist brushes from Tricia over at 
in upstate New York.
I immediately got to it and put them to the test.
I recorded a little video showing you how to create some simple leaves and flowers using Annie's brushes.
I hope you enjoy it!
PS.....I loved Annie's new detail brushes!


Well, are you ready to get painting??
I sure hope so, because I know from experience that sitting down with some paint and a good brush can equal hours of fun and creativity. 
Don't worry about being perfect...heck, I have been painting since 1987 and I still make tons of art that I hide in my closet.
I don't 
share THAT art with all of you.
Just relax and enjoy the colors and the process.
You will be surprised how you will improve with time and practice.

Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,
Janet xox

Find this and many more creative tutorials on my
Channel
Click HERE to locate your Annie Sloan Stockist

No comments: