Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A video tutorial for authentic Japanese Origami Stars!


Hello friends...happy to see you again.

 See these gorgeous origami stars? How would 
you like to learn how to create them for your home decorating this year?

Well if you replied "heck yeah", then you are in the right place.
These beautiful Japanese origami stars can be created in just
about any size and for any home decor style you like. The possibilities are endless.

If you are a glass glitter obsessed freak, like me, clear glass glitter sends this look through the BLING roof!!
I used to create these stars 
for my shop and they were always hugely popular.
You guys know I LOVE sharing, so I thought it was high time I shared these.
You are welcome.
Enjoy the video.
Oh...and when you finish...stick around for the short German Glass Glitter video, that is right after.



Japanese Origami Stars



                                                        How I make my stars BLING!!!
All about German Glass Glitter

Looks like I have some gluing to do!!! 

Until next time....be kind and stay creative.


Very happy to be joining Kim over at 
for the return of her fun 

                                                                    

No comments: