Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My YouTube Channel and 25% discount offer reminder


Hello friends! Are you surviving Winter??


We got a few more inches of snow yesterday. The flakes were so huge and so fluffy, that this morning the property was covered in snow that was all dimply. It was very pretty.

Did you lovely folks know that I had my own YouTube channel?
I do!
You can find my channel right

I just posted a new time-lapse watercolor video 
that I thought you might enjoy watching.
If you like it, please be sure to click on the 
'thumbs up' located right under the video screen.


I would also love for you to subscribe to my channel, so you never miss a creative posting.


I want to remind you that the offer of a 25% discount off of your first
is still available until Feb. 15, 2019
Use code: NEWBIE19


If you apply that 25% discount to my 
you will be paying
LESS than $100 for a creative workshop you get to 
keep forever!
Learn to paint lovely floral wreaths

Take the learned brushstrokes and combine them in many different ways

Just imagine all the lovely, inspiring art you will be able to create!
Of course, my workshop is always open for enrollment,
however, this special offer ends Feb. 15, 2019
I would love for you to come and join myself and
the others who already taken advantage of this offer.


Don't miss out!


Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,
Janet

                                                             

No comments: