Friday, January 18, 2019

One of my dreams is coming true! Online art workshops!!


Hello friends...I know it has been a little while since my last post, but I have been super busy with something fabulous!

It seems like every time I share my watercolors, I get so many private and public messages asking if I teach. Well, guess what........ I am so very proud to announce the debut of my very first online art workshop.
My workshops are brought to you by the new online creative website called
is a creative site that s currently hosting a bevy of wonderfully diverse artists, and each artist is offering something unique and beautiful.

I will teach you how to create these roses!

My new workshop is filled with informative narrated slideshows showing each technique I use to create pretty florals and greenery.

Are you someone who learns well from videos?
My Whimsical Watercolor Workshop
is loaded with live action videos so you can watch me paint and describe each flower and leaf. 
All the workshops here are completed at your leisure and they NEVER expire!
Take a week or two years to complete them, you have no deadline.
That is a real plus, as I myself have paid for online workshops that were only available to me for 6 months or a year. One time I paid for a workshop and then had some family medical emergencies. 
By the time I could concentrate on my workshop, the time to access it had expired.
I was out my admission fee. 
I am not faulting the artist who hosted the workshop...I knew the rules. It was my fault, but that did not make it any easier to swallow.
For that reason, I love the 'No Expiration' clause.

My loose watercolor style
If you have ever looked at all those soft whimsical florals on Instagram or Pinterest and wondered if you could ever paint like that.....
WELL, YOU CAN!!!
I can teach you!
I taught myself and I know I can teach you!

Here is my little gift to you.....if you register before Midnight February 14th,
You will receive a 25% NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT!!!
That's right 25%!
Use code: NEWBIE19
What's stopping you??
Make 2019 the year to nurture that creative seed planted deep inside you.. 
It's time to GROW!!

Come join me in my little home studio and let's paint together.
I will be waiting for you!
Please follow 
for more information and announcements about new workshops.

Have a lovely weekend friends.

As always...be kind and stay creative!
Hugs,
                                                 
                                                                         

No comments: