Sunday, August 4, 2019

Rose floral paintings in acrylics, oils and watercolor and a free Christmas ornament painting video on YouTube!

        Hello friends....so sorry it has been a while since posting. I have been 
beating the summer heat by staying in my studio and surrounding myself with 
paints, canvas' and cold drinks.
I have also been keeping cool by painting Christmas ornaments.
I even created a fun video tutorial giving you full instructions for you to create your own!


You can 
find the video on my YouTube channel
While you are there, if you like what you see, I would be ever so grateful if you clicked on the 
buttons.
By subscribing, you are assured notification of all the fun and creative videos I will be posting in the future.
I promise...no spam!

For those of you who are interested in some of the art, I have been creating this summer ...
Here is a sampling 
I am having fun painting whimsical ladies, cottage florals, folk art scenes, country meadows, intuitive landscapes, watercolor pretties and more.
Acrylics, oil paints, and watercolors fill my days. 
Not a bad way to spend these hot summer days.

Oils

Oils

Oils

acrylics

My new watercolor line of umbrellas in my Vida online shop



Acrylics & Annie Sloan paint

Painted vintage wicker table
Oils




Acrylics

Acrylics

Acrylics

Acrylics

Watercolor & pencil

Watercolor & Ink

Watercolor & Ink

Watercolor



Oils

Oils

Oils

Acrylics

Acrylics
Well, that's what I have been busy doing lately. How about you lovely folks...what are all of you up to this summer? Do tell.

Don't forget, If you want to learn how to paint like me.....I can teach you!!
I offer online art workshops via the creative website
Come visit and check out all the wonderful artists and varied workshops available.
Until next time....be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,
Janet xx

No comments: