Saturday, March 7, 2020

Iron Orchid Designs and Habitat Restore...perfect match in creating a painted floorcloth

Hello friends....Happy Saturday!
My very first shipment of Iron Orchid Designs products arrived at my home Friday and I couldn't be more excited.
I got right to work with some creative ideas for the new shop space at the Fox Den Antiques Mall, right next to our Merci Belle Mère shop.
My goal is to have displays in the shop using these products, so my customers can get an idea of how to use them. 
I was at my local Habitat Restore and spotted some large rubber floor mats for $5 each.
They had some nice weight to them, which would make them lay flat on my floor.
I immediately thought 
PAINTED FLOORCLOTH!! 
 Here She is!!
 Close up

 IOD Cubano Stamp
 The stamps are large, so it didn't take very long to cover the mat.

I really love how she turned out. I used a variety of IOD stamps...Cubano Tile and assorted florals and wreaths. So easy anyone can do it!.
 I also created a pretty Spring drawstring laundry bag using more Iron Orchid Designs stamps and Annie Sloan paint.


This is such a fun and creative way to customize your seasonal home decor and it is so economical. These stamps can be used over and over again in many different ways.
I hope enjoyed seeing what I have been creating with my new shop products.
As soon as I get everything unboxed and priced, everything will be headed to my new shop.
Stay tuned!!

Until next time....be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,



No comments: