Thursday, April 9, 2020

My gift to you as you 'shelter in place'...Free watercolor tutorials on my YouTube channel!

Hello friends!
I hope this post finds you safe and healthy, as we all do our best to shelter in place. I do it for my family and all the dedicated essential and medical workers. It's the least we can do for them.
I know so many of us are finding it challenging to stay at home, and I wanted to try and help with that just a little.
I decided now would be a great time to share a few videos on how to create loose, whimsical watercolor florals 
I have begun to load a series of instructional tutorials aimed at those that have always wanted to try watercolor, but either never had the time, or thought they weren't artistic enough.
You can find my tutorials on my YouTube channel

I will be showing you how to have fun creating loose beautiful florals and greenery.
I will share what I have learned about watercolor supplies, like brushes, paper and different types of paint.
I am self-taught and have made tons of mistakes, which I will share with you. You don't need to make the same mistakes I did.


the free tutorials HERE
My free tutorials are for all of you, no painting experience required. 


 I would love and appreciate it if you would share this post and my tutorials with your friends and fellow creative souls.
Don't forget...if you enjoy my free tutorials, be sure to click on the 
SUBSCRIBE 
button on my YouTube home page.
As always, thank you so much for supporting indie artists and sharing my posts with your friends.
I love and value all of you.

Until next time...be kind and stay creative (while you #STAYHOME)
Hugs,


No comments: