Monday, June 1, 2020

Iron Orchid Designs coaster restyle with rub-on transfers and FREE Youtube tutorial

Hello Friends.
Before
I wanted to share my newest YouTube tutorial.
I will be showing you how to restyle an old set of painted porcelain coasters into a beautiful Fench themed set.
I will be using a set of rub-on transfers from the Iron Orchid Designs company and some Chalk Paint.
After
This is what they look like now...pretty great, right?
So come on over to my Youtube channel and while you are there, please consider hitting the
 SUBSCRIBE 
button and giving my video a 
Thumbs Up.
Did I mention my tutorial is FREE!
My free tutorials are my gift to all of you during these hard times.
You can find the link to my YouTube channel above in my blog header.
As always, thank you all for your 
constant encouragement and kind words on my social media platforms.
Until next time...be kind and stay creative.
Hugs,




No comments: