Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Watercolor bookmarks with a little surprise...the perfect holiday stocking stuffer

Hello friends, happy to see you again. 
Today I want to share a little something I am working for my little shop in the Fox Den Antiques Mall, here in Warrenton, Virginia.
If you follow me on social media, you know I am a pretty prolific painter. Because of that, I am literally swimming in watercolors!
What to do with all of them???

This week I ordered a paper cutter so I could create watercolor bookmarks.

As you can see, I created quite a few.

I punched a hole in them and added a pretty gauze tassel.

I really love how they turned out.

If you love books, you will love having a pretty floral bookmark to save your place.

Here is my fun surprise.
I have handwritten a lovely quote about books and reading on the back of each bookmark.

It was fun researching all these lovely and inspiring quotes.

I will be bringing these lovelies to my little shop for the holiday season.
I think they make the perfect stocking stuffer for the book lover in your life.
Or maybe YOU are the book lover??
Oh, I forgot to mention, these beauties will be priced at an incredible
$2.00 each!!!
Little original watercolors for your books for only $2.00. 

Until next time.....be kind and stay creative.

PS.....My Society 6 online shop is currently offering 30% off of many of my designs!




No comments: