Sunday, March 6, 2022

New blog post! What on earth has Janet Metzger been up to??

Hello, Hello ..HELLO!!!!

Is anyone still out there??  My goodness, I haven't blogged in about a year and a half! 

These last two years have been a blur and it has been so hard to keep in touch  with folks.

No lunches with girlfriends, movie dates, thrifting, antique hunting, dinners out with my guys. 

My family couldn't even spend the holidays together in 2021.

However, we are all triple vaccinated now and are gathering in my home once again.

I realize many have not been so lucky and have lost loved ones. To those families I send 

comforting thoughts of healing from my heart.

So, what have I been up to these last few years??

LOTS of painting!!










Lots of crocheting and knitting!













I even crocheted myself and ultra cozy fun jacket!

Basically I have been in a deep, all encompassing creative mode for the last two years.
I  took on MANY home decor projects, which I plan on sharing soon.
With that I will say so long for now. I promise to visit here on a more regular basis.
If you are reading this, thank you for not giving up on me.
Sending love + stars of creativity your way...
Janet xx

PS...I know that many of us are feeling helpless about the severe plight of the strong Ukranian people, during this frightening time. War is always ugly and rarely spares the innocent.
If you are looking for a way to help the millions who are fleeing for safety, 


is a wonderful non profit run by well known Chef, Jose Andres.
Chef Andres has gathered a large team of culinary folks who are making their mission to put hot meals in the bellies of all those coming across the many different national  borders.
Their website makes it easy to donate a few dollars or as much as you can afford.
This is a really tangible way to help, food is life!
Please consider making a donation, the people of Ukraine thank you.

No comments: