Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Leaving social media and getting my life back....that's the goal!


Yes Ma'am, it is time.
I have been active on social media since 2008, I am tired of it. Facebook, both personal and multiple business accounts, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok..etc. 
I'm burned out.......there, I said it.
BURNED OUT!
I know I am mostly to blame, I don't know how to do anything just a little. If I am in, I'm ALL in.
That's how it is with social media. My cell phone became an extension of my arm. 
Always at my fingertips.
Well, no more.
I will still be here blogging and hopefully with more consistency. 
I will also keep my 
YouTube channel, 
which is where I will share my art tutorials.


My hope is that you will invite me to your home and we can become friends.
Cyber friends are the best because you don't have
to actually bake a coffee cake.
We can relax and simply enjoy each other virtually.
If you already read my blog, 
THANK YOU!
If you are new, 
WELCOME!
Until next time......be kind and stay creative.









No comments: