Thursday, October 13, 2022

Holiday creations are starting to appear in my studio. Seasonal Art, hand painted ornaments, garland, Santas and more!


                                                                   Hello friends, welcome
Happy Autumn!
Well...it's begun! Holiday decor and art is beginning to make an appearance in my little art studio.

Vintage style Santas, my rose painted glass ball ornaments, decoupaged vintage image garland and ng hand painted wood ornaments.
Yes, I know what you are thinking...
Is she going to bring out the German Glass Glitter??
Oh honey, you know I am!

These floral painted ornaments are so easy and perfect for beginners. I have a free tutorial on my YouTube channel.
See it HERE


This will be a pretty vintage garland to hang in a window or across the top of a china hutch/cabinet.
Anywhere you need something festive.
They are actually just card stock coasters that I painted, decoupaged vintage images onto and varnished.
I'll punch holes and string them together with vintage style tinsel ribbon.

Of course I always hand paint little snow covered country scenes.
These are small wooden tag shapes from my local craft shop. 
There are many shapes and sizes to be found online also.
It's only a little over two months until Christmas!
See you next time.
As the Koreans are fond of saying...
Stay healthy, eat good food and sleep well.

                                                          

No comments: