Monday, October 17, 2022

Janet Metzger art equals tote bag love! Society6 quality excels again.

Hello friends! 
Welcome back to my little corner of the blogosphere.
As much as I try to look the other way, it is inevitable that the holidays are coming and they always arrive sooner than we thought.
I have been doing some holiday shopping in my own
 online boutique.
They are currently all (almost 100 designs) being offered at a 30% discount!
They are beautifully made and super roomy with a gusseted bottom.
They are offered in two sizes.
Here are just a few of my designs.


I ordered this bag, see the photo below.





Here is the bird nest tote bag I ordered.
They reproduced my art work beautifully!
The soft pastel colors of this tote are spot on.
Tote bags are the perfect gift to give alone or to act as a package to place another gift into!
As we are all trying to move away from single use shopping bags, these totes are a stylish alternative.
*****
On a creative note, lately I have been crushing on the beauty of vintage style florals.
You know, the ones you find in a thrift/antique shop. They almost resemble the old fashioned paint-by-number paintings our grandmothers used to do.
Here is my version.
I am using
water mixable oil paints on wood Gesso boards.

I am really loving the soft pastels in these. 
I try to keep them light and whimsical.
Under painting
A few 'in-process' photos. 
Here I am painting in the pastel background.
*****
That's what I have been up to lately. 
I hope you are finding some time to express your creativity however you choose.
It's so good for the soul.
Here is a sneak peek of things to come...

Until then....
As the Koreans are fond of saying...
"Stay healthy, eat good food and sleep well!"
Hugs,
Janet xx
                                                                        

No comments: