Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Nesting...What has Janet been up to, art, life and more!

Hello friends! 
Has it really been 7 months since my last post??? I'm so sorry. Life just seems to keep getting in the way. 
With the more sever health restrictions being eased, people are getting back to actively living their lives and are busy again.
I am sure all of you maybe have the same problem.

I know some of you follow me on Facebook and Instagram. It seems that Facebook has once again changed their algorithms and not to our benefit. Also over on Instagram (owned by Facebook Meta) they are pushing 'reels' in order to better compete with TikTok. 
I am finding that posting on Facebook is very time consuming, I am constantly having to waste so much time blocking accounts that Facebook keeps suggesting and wanting me to follow. 
Accounts I have NO interest in! 
My Instagram account, with over 4,000 hard earned  from followers, was hacked!
It had taken me so many years to build my account.
They are spoiling what fun Facebook/Instagram used to be.
It took years to build my account up and in the blink of an eye...
GONE!
Instagram offered ZERO help in recovering my account from the Nigerian bitcoin seller.
UGH!
I had to start from scratch and again, so time consuming.
Facebook/Instagram's algorithms restrict who 
 sees my posts. Very frustrating.
Your experience may be different, but mine is currently dismal.
I am seriously considering walking away and concentrating my efforts here on my blog.
I don't mean to sound like a whiny complainer, this has just been my experience.
In the mean time, I will leave you with a little gallery of what I have been up to lately.








Thank you for sticking with me and supporting my art.
(PS...My Society6 online shop is having a fabulous 40% off sale on wall art!)
Click the Society6 link on the right side bar to shop.
Sending much love and as the Koreans are fond of saying...
Stay healthy, eat good food and sleep well.
                                                                       

No comments: